Timeless Photography -
Wedding snaps...
 
 
"It is easy to photograph the bride and groom but it takes passion to capture the love that exists between the two"
 
Being trained in photography is amazing but this by itself does not make me a wedding photographer... It's my flair, artistic eye, bubbly personality and passion for photography that makes all the difference to your experience and your images.
 
It's often thought that wedding photography is expensive but the price your paying is an investment. I work harder than anyone on your day to bring you the most wonderful experience and ultimately, the most wonderful memories.

My style is much like my personality - relaxed and unhurried. You will never be rushed or over directed. I soak up the atmosphere of your day and for 90% of the time, take a real 'step back' approach.. This means that you get those meaningful, unaware moments. The other 10% of my time is capturing the more structured group shots and some couple shots but still with fun in mind. 
 
Having you two relax is the key to success! Getting to know you both helps build a relationship between us and will give you the most beautiful memories.
 
I offer three packages with varying degrees of coverage throughout the day.. Included in every package is a free no obligation consultation, unlimited shots taken throughout the day and an online viewing and ordering facility for friends and family. Specifics to certain packages are a hand bound, stunning album in your style and a personalised USB case containing all your images. Please see the packages and prices page, or alternatively call me for futher details.
 
 
 
Website Builder provided by  Vistaprint